Thursday, September 21, 2017

Snuggle-Pedic Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Shredded Memory Foam Pillow Combination With Adjustable Fit and Zipper Removable Kool-Flow Breathable Cooling Hypoallergenic Pillow Cover Review


When I was first asked to review the Snuggle-Pedic pillow, I wasn't sure what to expect. Everyone says they have the best pillow, and I have reviewed other pillows before where I could find no difference from one pillow or the next. But after reading about it, I decided I would give it a try. It comes rolled up like a tube. After you take it  out of the plastic, it starts to inflate to the regular size of a pillow. Some pillows take up to 24 hours to get to full size. The Snuggle-Pedic took less than an hour.


Inside the pillow is shredded memory foam. Which is guaranteed never to go flat. The pillow has a Kool-Flow Bamboo cover which is made of  Bamboo, Polyester and Lycra. The cover is very soft and breathable. And it actually keeps you cool all night long. The cover can be removed for machine washing.






The pillow also has a zipper cover as well.  You can remove any amount of the shredded memory foam, to make it even softer. I like a firm pillow, so this was perfect for me. The memory foam is all natural and organic. It is free of mercury, lead, and other heavy metals. The memory foam is hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.



I have read that using a pillow cover reduces the amount of coolness from the bamboo cover, but I found that not to be the case. It stayed cool and firm all night.


My observations and review...
I found that the pillow does what it says. It stays firm all night. The memory foam never goes flat. It  keeps me cool all night. I haven't found any other pillow that can do that. I have chronic pain on my neck and shoulders, and really get a restful nights sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed and feeling less pain than I usually do. This has become my favorite pillow. My husband even likes it. Is it worth the sixty dollar price tag? That's a strong yes from me. If I can get a nice restful sleep without a lot of pain, it's worth any amount of money.  Plus, they have a 20 year guarantee, and a 90 day sleep guarantee. You can check it out on Amazon thru the following link:


#SnugglePedic




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random