Monday, July 16, 2018

NOOX Digital Tire Pressure Gauge

#noox I drive an older car, so I am always checking my tire pressure once a week. But when I go to the gas station to check my air, the pressure gauge is always broken. I was glad I was asked to test this noox product. It really is a very simple tire gauge to use. It comes with the battery installed, and works right out of the box. The gauge measures up to 150 PSI. It is digital, and you can read the numbers clearly. And the tip that you use to measure the tire pressure is lighted as well. The tire gauge has a 30 sec shutoff, so you don't have to worry about using to much battery power. It's compact, and can easily fit in your middle console or the glove compartment. And right now it on sale for 6.99 on Amazon thru this link:

#NOOX
#Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random