Monday, January 16, 2017

#Adoric Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, Night Light, and Cool Mist Humidifier Review





I always use an oil Diffuser at home. I love the smell of the oils, and it relaxes me so I can go to sleep. So I was glad to get to test an Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser by Adoric. What's in the box:
1 x Essential Oil Diffuser
1 x Measuring cup
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
I want to make sure you know that you do not get essential oil with this Diffuser. I like that this is small and compact. Some of the bigger ones you can't put just anywhere. I use this one in my bedroom window. The Diffuser can also be used as a nightlight with 7 changing colors. Or a cool mist humidifier. Sometimes I can hardly breath at night because of the dryness. And this is excellent for that. You can control the mist (30 seconds on/off). This will allow the Diffuser to operate for 6 hours. Or if you want to use it continuously, it will last for 4 hours. It has an automatic shutoff after all the water has been used. So you don't have to worry about leaving it on. This Diffuser is whisper quiet. I don't even hear it when it is on. I think this is an excellent value for the quality and durability of the product. I am very happy with my purchase.


#Adoric





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random