Wednesday, August 29, 2018

KOOVON CLEANSING BRUSH


I was asked to review the #KOOVON Face Brush, which was sent to me. There are quite a few things I really like about it. It comes in a nice case so it's easy for carrying it on a trip, or storing on your bathroom shelf. It requires 2 AA batteries which are not included. I really like the feel of it in my hands. Usually the facial cleaners have small handles and are hard to grip. Thankfully this one is not. It comes with 3 brush heads : daily cleansing (with ultra soft bristles) exfoliating for deep cleansing (helps with clogged pores and acne) and a silicone brush for sensitive skin. There's 2 speed settings: low and high. The high is very powerful and fast. The company has a 18 month warranty, so any problems they will replace it. All and all this is my favorite facial cleanser I have used. You can get it at a great price on Amazon thru the following link enjoy: https://www.amazon.com/KOOVON-cleansing-waterp…/…/B0784SL2KG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random