Monday, July 9, 2018

#LiKee Ultra Modern LED Alarm Clock


Bridgette's Product Reviews

#LiKee My alarm clock is seriously too bright. At night I am always turning it around so I don't have to see the light. I was asked to review this LiKee alarm clock, and was excited to see all the features. Now, what I really like about this clock is it has dual USB ports. I can actually use the clock to charge my phone. Now the specifics: it's appoximately 6.5 inches tall. the front of the clock has a mirrored image. The clock has a large LED display. (It has 3 dimmer settings, so depending on how bright or dim you like the numbers it works well for everyone). The alarm clock has a big snooze button on top that can be set from 5 minutes to 60 minutes. This clock only uses a USB cable, and doesn't use batteries.

Another feature that I like is the modern looking stand. The clock is not bulky and looks good in any room of the house. The side buttons are easy to see and use. The clock has a light sensor on the side. And the clock automatically dims from 6pm/6am. It comes in two colors for the LED lights. You can choose from white or blue. It even has a hook on the back so you can hang it on your wall. I am really impressed with the overall quality of the alarm clock. You can purchase it on Amazon thru the following links:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random