Thursday, August 30, 2018

#KOOVON Oral Irrigator (water flosser).


I always wanted a oral irrigator (water flosser). I was happy I got to test one out by #KOOVON. What I like about this one is it's rechargeable. Just plug it in. No regular batteries needed. This is also compact, and fits in a carrying case, which makes it great for traveling. This one also has 4 operating modes. Normal (standard) soft (gental) best for beginners. Pulse (massaging) and sinus ( nasal care). It comes with 5 interchangeable tips, one for each mode. I was surprised you could use this on your sinuses as well. I have never seen any of these with sinus care. Each full charge takes 4 hours, and last for 15 days (that's if you use use it 3x a day). I have had it about 2 weeks, and I haven't recharged it yet. The water tank holds about 150ML of water, which is a pretty fair amount. After testing for 2 weeks, I can say I am quite impressed. It's easy to use, fits well in my hand, and works well at flossing and protecting my teeth. I enjoy using it. You can purchase it thru the following link on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/cordless-KOOVON-Rechargeable-Irri…/…/

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random