Sunday, September 17, 2017

Barrol 2 Person Automatic Pop up Tent



My husband and I do quite a bit of camping on the weekends. It's great to be in the fresh air outdoors. We usually just put our sleeping bags in back of our truck and just rough it. But I decided we needed a tent. We looked around and decided to get this one. It fits two people and is very easy to set up. You just undo the straps and throw it in the air. The tent is very lightweight. It's waterproof (We have definitely gotten soaked in the past). The first time we took it out to use, it rained off and on all weekend. And we stayed dry. It has a small piece of fabric that you put on top of the tent. It supposed to help with the UV rays. I don't know if it works because when we were inside the tent, it was pretty dark. I really like the mosquito screen. Instead of zipping the tent closed, I just use the mesh screen. It allows the air to come inside while we sleep, and keeps the bugs out. The tent is pretty comfortable for two people. My husband and I have plenty of room inside. The tent does come with stakes. I have used them twice when we had strong winds. It kept the tent pretty sturdy. Inside the tent there's little pockets. I thought that was so neat. I use it for my cell phone, or water bottle.

https://www.amazon.com/Barrol-Automatic-Traveling-Sunshade-Portable/dp/B0736QFYXK/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Barrol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random