Sunday, October 1, 2017

Rustic Town 15 Inch Leather Messenger Bag Cross Body Satchel Bag Gift Me...



I didn't realize how big this bag was until I received it. It's made of leather, and can be carried by the handle or by the shoulder strap (There's padding for your shoulder on the strap). I really like that they used real buckles to unlock the messenger bag. This has a lot of weight to it. I put my 15 inch laptop in it, and it fits perfectly. The leather helps pad my laptop. The middle of the messenger bag has a zipper across The top, this is another thing I like about the bag. None of my things can fall out when I am carrying them in the bag. In the inside there's places for my pen, my notebook, and my phone. The workmanship and quality is excellent. My husband loves it. Check it out on Amazon thru the following link.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071XLNLLN/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#RusticTown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random