Monday, November 20, 2017

VIV Naturals Premium Control top Leggings.


#ViV I do Yoga everyday. I want leggings that are comfortable, have stretch, and are not baggy. I came across these on Amazon, and they were everything I was looking for, and decided to order them. There are a lot of things that I really like. The leggings are made of spandex. They are very breathable, and dry quickly when you are sweating. They have a thicker waist band, which also has tummy control (I have never seen this is other Yoga pants that I wear). They stay in place (I hate when I am doing exercises, and my leggings ride up). On the waistline of the leggings, there's a small pocket. I usually put my cellphone and house key in it. I will say these are very well made. Double stitching on all the seams. The pants are very soft, and very comfy. I am happy with my purchase, and I am waiting for more colors, so I can have more to wear. You can pick up these Yoga Pants by VIV Naturals on Amazon. Here is the link to check the product out. 

https://www.amazon.com/VIV-Collection-Signature-Leggings-Tension/dp/B076TYCJCZ/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

#VIVNATURALS

1 comment:

  1. I used to buy my yoga accessories from my nearby shops, but their quality was not good at all. I started purchasing from yoga supplies and yoga belt they provide premium quality products within very reasonable price and they do ship for free worldwide. They also have return and refund policy, which is really good.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random