Wednesday, January 4, 2017

#Aulker Gaming Mouse. 7 LED colors. Anti-Slip Review






My husband likes to use a mouse even though I have a laptop. So I was looking for a reasonably priced one. I was asked to review and try out one by Aulker. This one is really nice. It's a gaming mouse, that's made primarily for gamers(That's a big plus). I like that it has 7 LED colors that it randomly changes to. It has a really nice grip design. So when your gaming, your hands don't slip or get sweaty. It has 4 adjustable DPI levels: 800, 1200, 1600, and 2400.You don't need any batteries, it comes with a USB cable. Another great aspect of the mouse is it's anti-slip. That way when you use it, it won't get stuck (I hate when the mouse gets stuck). It has a stylish design on the front of the mouse. And the speed is very easy to control. My husband and I are both technology nerds. And we agree that this is a state of the art gaming mouse. The price is very reasonable(10.99 on Amazon). And if you have a gamer in the family, or someone who like technology, this would make a great gift.


#Aulker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random