Friday, September 15, 2017

#EECOO Ice Cream Maker Machine


This is the first time I have ever made ice cream. I have never had an ice cream maker before, but I wanted to try and make some low fat almond milk vanilla ice cream. This ice cream maker is different from ones I have seen before. I remember having to get ice and rock salt and hand churning it. This is very simple to use. The first thing you have to do, is freeze the inner bowl for 10-12 hours. The bowl has liquid around it. It freezes and then melts as you make ice cream (the liquid is sealed inside the bowl).

On the top of the ice cream maker there's an on/off switch. And a LED timer. you can set it to 20 minutes or 40 minutes (I usually start off with 20 minutes). The lid locks in place. I was worried about it coming off, but it stayed on thru the process. The ice cream maker also has a big spout for adding fruits. I usually use strawberries I have chopped up. My nephew likes to put in chocolate chips. We like to watch the ice cream being made through the see-thru lid. There is a paddle that churns the ice cream inside. There's a recipe book with 16 recipes. I just experimented with what I liked. It's very compact, and works well. My nephew and I, make ice cream 2 or 3 times a week. It's a lot more fun to make your own.
https://www.amazon.com/Machine-Frozen...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random