Monday, September 4, 2017

#Bestek 6 quart slow cooker. Digital Timer, Oval Pot with Latch Lock Lid...


I wanted to get an updated slow cooker. The last time I bought one was like 20 years ago. This one is digital, and easy to operate. It's a 6 quart cooker. You can set the digital timer for the amount of time you want to cook your meal. This is really great. You can set it from 30 minutes up to 20 hours (don't know what you would cook for 20 hours though). The slow cooker has 3 heat settings: low, medium, and high. Once the time is reached, the slow cooker automatically switches to the warm setting. That way, I will never burn anything.

The inside of the pot, is an oval porcelain dish. You can take it out to serve food, or leave it in the cooker. The lid is glass, and it's see-thru. I can see how my food is cooking, and decide if I need to turn it on warm. On each side of the slow cooker, there's a locking device. It keeps the lid in place while cooking, or you can carry the slow cooker by the handle on the lid. The lid also has a small hole, that steam escapes thru while you are cooking. This slow cooker is very heavy, and very big. I have 5 people in my family, and I can make a meal that will feed everyone in my family in one pot. The quality is excellent. And it is very durable, and rugged.


#Bestek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random