Sunday, September 17, 2017

#Dazhong JXD RC Quacopter 507G 5.8G FPV Drone with 2.0MP HD Camera



This is the second drone I have bought. The first one my husband crashed too many times, and just quit working. So I decided to invest a little money into a nicer drone. This one was is a little bigger than I thought it would be. That's not a problem, I just had to get used to it. This one is all black. I really like the design of this drone and the placement of the camera. This comes with 2 batteries, which is good because it takes 4 hours for each one to fully charge, and you only get about 10 minutes of flying time. The drone seems to be of good quality. When I first was learning to fly it, it crashed numerous times. It barely has a scratch on it.
Included in the box is a screw driver and all the pieces you need to put this together. It was a little complicated, but my husband put it together in about 20 minutes. The drone comes with a 4G Memory Card. It holds a small amount of video. We bought a 16G memory card to use with the drone. The remote requires 4 batteries which were not included in the box. The graphics that the camera records are very clear, and you can see quite a lot when you are flying the drone at a high altitude. I did notice even when I adjusted the throttle, the drone tends to have a jerky landing (like I stated before, I have crashed this many times). This is a really nice set for the price. The only thing that I can suggest, is that I wished it came with a case to put the drone in. 
















#Dazhong


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random