Friday, November 4, 2016

Lighting Mall Standard/Queen Pillowcase Set Review






I was looking for an extra set of pillowcases for my bed. I usually like to have a set on hand, because we always have people over to visit and they frequently stay the night. I saw these, and they were very reasonable so I decided to order them. The fit standard to queen size pillows. They don't have a decoration, but they have the enclosure end. The cases are made of a nice microfiber material.

They are super soft. You can't go wrong with white pillowcases, they match just about anything. These are hypoallergenic, and wrinkle and stain resistant. I just throw them in the wash, and they come out very clean. I am very happy with my purchase. The quality is also very good. You can't even buy one pillowcase at the mall, for what I paid for the set (8.99 on Amazon).


#lightingMall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random