Friday, November 4, 2016

#Foruiston Swarovski Style Brilliant Blue Pendant Review.







I was looking for a gift for my best friend. Something nice, and a just because gift. I came across this necklace, and I thought it was really pretty. And it also has some meaning to it. On the back, it says: "I love you to the moon and back". So I decided to order it for her. It comes in a gift box, which is a plus. The heart pendant has Swarovski style crystals, and the blue stone is such a brilliant blue. It has a small design on the heart.

The chain is 16 inches, but it can be adjusted for two more if it doesn't fit correctly. It has a lobster style clasp. The metal is eco-friendly Rhodium Plated Brass, and is Lead-Free & Nickle-Free. It really is quite beautiful. My friend really loved it. I think the price is a good value (26.99 on Amazon).The quality is very nice. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one, if I was looking for a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random