Monday, October 31, 2016

#BLKTech Expanding File, 13 Pockets, Accordion Document File Folders Review






I have been looking for a nice folder for a while now. I don't want to pay a lot for something I am going to be storing in my drawer. I was searching on Amazon, and I came across this folder. I like the way it looked, and it had the amount of storage I was looking for, so I went ahead and ordered it. They're are a few things I really like about this expanding file holder. It has 13 pockets. Which is good for me because I have been working on a visa to Asia, and there's a lot of paperwork besides my passport, that I need to have to get my visa.

It's made of a nice durable PP material(non-toxic non-radioactive). The material is safer and more environmentally friendly. It has a nice handle to carry the folder, which slips back into place, to make the file folder flat. The expanding file comes with 12 label stickers. So you can number each file, and then you will only need to go to the right number to get your paperwork. The file holder has a snap type buckle closure. Just snap it open, and snap it shut. No worrying about losing any paperwork.


This could also be used for your household bills, and expenses so your paper work is all put together for tax season. I really like the accordion style design. I am very happy with my purchase. I think the price and quality are excellent (13.99 on Amazon). I have had no problems whatsoever with the expanding file. I am thinking about getting another one just for my business. I give the product 5 stars. And two thumbs up for being budget friendly. I will recommend this product for a good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random