Friday, November 4, 2016

DREAMS-ABM Quality White Mesh Laundry Bags for Lingerie , Delicates & Intimates. Review.






I decided to get some laundry bags for my scarves, and my intimates. They usually are pretty fragile to wash in the washer. I usually do them by hand. I was looking on Amazon, and I found this 5 pc. set. This was perfect for what I needed them for, so I decided to order them. This set of white mesh laundry bags comes in three sizes. You get 1 small, 2 medium, and 2 large. Each bag is quality made. It has a zipper closure. These mesh laundry bags are also good for storing you delicates, and intimates.

For the best results, you need to only fill the laundry bags 2/3 full. That way they have room to get clean, while they are in your washer. I have used my bags quite a few times, and my delicates come out nice and clean. So much better than hand washing. These bags are also good for the gym. When you take a shower or change clothes, just throw the dirty ones in a laundry bag.

This set I think would be good for traveling. Each bag has a different color zipper. Just color coordinate the bags for what you plan on packing. I think the price is an excellent value (7.85 on Amazon). Especially for 5 bags. You can't buy one for under ten dollars, anywhere else. I am really happy with my purchase. I am thinking about buying a set for my in-laws.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random