Friday, November 4, 2016

Orgalift Heavy Duty Folding Step Stool with Anti Slip Dots & Strong Support Step Ladder Review





We recently built a walk-in closet with shelves. The top shelves I can't reach. So I thought I would get a little step stool to keep in my closet when I needed to get a box down. This one is really nice. It even matches my white closet. The step stool folds flat for easy storage. It has a handle for carrying, and non-skid pads on top (So you don't have to worry about slipping and falling). This step stool holds up to 350 lbs.

It is so easy to clean, I just wash it with soap and water. I have also used it in my kitchen so I could put some plants on the high shelf so they get direct light. This would really be ideal for traveling. You could just lay it flat in your car or RV. Then take it out as needed. My nephew uses it in the kitchen to get a plate or glass down from the cabinet.

I am very happy with my purchase. I think the price is an excellent value (8.99 on Amazon) for the quality of the product. I am thinking about buying one for my Aunt. She's pretty short. And she can't reach anything that is stored higher up. I think she would really get a lot of use out of it. And her kitchen is white as well.


#GPET #Orgalif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random