Wednesday, October 12, 2016

#mmpliving Iridescent Dinosaur 5-Pack Review




I was fortunate enough to get to review:
Iridescent Dinosaur 5-Pack, Museum Quality. For my nephew.
It's a 5-piece set of dinosaurs. Velociraptor, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Brachiosaurus, and Stegosaurus. All hand painted to look like the original dinosaurs,

They are made of a solid hard rubbery plastic. Each is about 5 inches tall. Super colorful. And great for any kid who loves dinosaurs. Also included Is 5 punch-out cards with a brief explanation about each dinosaur figure.

Great for any boy or girl, Ages 3 and up. I like the set, but I think the price is a bit expensive for what you get (19.99). It is very educational. And my nephew who is 7 years old loves it. I was given this product for free, for my honest and truthful unbiased review.


#mmpliving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random