Sunday, October 30, 2016

#iMustech Chalkboard Sticker Labels Reuseable Review




I was looking for a nice label set, that was reuseable. Most of the ones I have seen online, are not reuseable. I saw this one on Amazon, and I thought it would be perfect for what I needed. This one is by iMustech. It has 40 different size labels, and one reuseable marker. The labels resemble a chalboard, and the marker pen writes like chalk.

I basically use them on leftovers in the fridge (so I can actually know what's in the containers). And for meats and veggies that I put in the freezer. They stick pretty well. But, are a little harder to take off. the chalk marker is easy to see on the black background. I think these would also be good for bottled gifts, and baked goodies.I am pretty happy with the set. I have had no problems whatsoever with it. The price is a good value ( under ten dollars). The overall quality is good as well. I gave the product 5 stars.


#iMustech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random