Sunday, October 30, 2016

#iMustech Watercolor Pens 36 Colors Set in case review





I use a lot of watercolor pens. I usually look for ones that wash right off. This looked like a nice set so I ordered them. They don't look like the ones in the picture, they actually come in a really nice pink and clear round see through case. It has all the basic colors and some nice bright ones too. there are 36 colorful pens inside. I really like this set, and the case. Maybe I'm partial to the pink color. The iMustech water-based drawing pen is non-toxic, acid free, and safe for children to use. It washes right off with soap and water.

The set of pens have a nice fine tip. Great for coloring, writing, and creating your own personal artwork. Or scrapbooking, your journal or making posters for school. Each pen has a snap tight lid. So the pens won't dry out. When you are using the individual pens, just put the cap on the end of the pen for safe keeping. That way you will never lose it. My nephew and I love to color every day, and these pens are absolutely great for that.The case is compact enough that you can take it with you anywhere. I gave this product five stars, I am happy with my purchase. I think the price is an excellent value (10.49 on Amazon) for the quality of the watercolor pens.


#iMustech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random