Sunday, October 30, 2016

#islandsmiracle Peaceful Breeze Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser Review

















I love Aromatherapy and Essential oils. And every night I use an oil diffuser to keep me calm, and help me sleep. I have used the Islands Miracle line of Essential oils for about the last six months. The are quality essential oils, and work great. I was very excited to test and review their Peaceful Breeze Aromatherapy Oil Diffuser. There are a lot of reasons why I love this diffuser. It covers up to 800 Sq Ft. (that's a lot of area). It has 7 led light colors: Pink, Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Lt. Blue, and white. It will change color gradually or you can put it on the color that you like. It has automatic shut-off, it turns off when the water runs out (You don't have to worry about forgetting to turn it off). It's quiet. It won't make any noise if you are trying to work, sleep or study.

It has 4 operating modes to choose from, and will operate for 6 hours without refilling. I usually put about 5 drops of essential oil, and that seems to be enough. This Island Miracle Diffuser is so simple to operate. Just fill the water to the fill line. Add your favorite essential oil. Plug it in, and it works in seconds. The difusser tank holds about 5 1/2 onces. And there's plenty room left inside, so you don't have to worry about spilling it. I think the price is reasonable (35.95 on Amazon). I give this difusser 5 stars, and it is my favorite one to use. I give it one thumb up, for being some what budget friendly. And I would recommend it for a good buy.


#islandsmiracle

1 comment:

  1. I love to use oil diffusers, as they really help me to have a good sleep. I live in Chennai, it's hard to get good quality diffuser here. I usually buy best oil diffuser online. They ship worldwide. They are really good in quality. They do ship worldwide for free, so it's easy to get them.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random