Wednesday, October 12, 2016

#eggboxes KUUK Refrigerator Egg Tray With Lid Review






I was actually on Amazon looking for an egg tray, when I was asked to review this one by KUUK. Some of the products I am asked to review from China are subpar. But this one is actually very well made.

It's made of clear BPA-free plastic, and it is clear for easy visibility. It comes with a lid that fits on top. It holds the standard 12 eggs. And should never break with daily use. The egg tray is easy to clean with soap and water.

It can aslo be put in the dishwasher. I have had no problems with mold or bacteria. But be sure to wash it after each dozen of eggs is used. I gave this product 5 stars. I have had no problems with it whatsoever. I have given my honest and truthful unbiased review.


#eggboxes

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. LA JOLLA Repairman

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random