Wednesday, October 12, 2016

#Bracelet Fronts Drop Earrings Review






These are listed on Amazon as pumpkin earrings for the holidays. I think that is an injustice to the earrings. They come in a nice wooden gift box. They are silver plated, are in the dangle style.
It just has the hook for the ear. There are no stoppers on the hook.

They are really quite pretty. The earrings have a small hollow circle, on top of a larger one. They are very lightweight. Not too heavy in the ear while you are wearing them. The base of the earrings are made of titanium, so they should last for a long time.

The silver plate hasn't turned my ear green or black, like most silver plating does. I think these are worth the price (11.99) because they seem to be quality made. I was given this product for free, for my honest and truthful unbiased review.


#Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random