Monday, September 26, 2016

#showerheadreviews





I was updating our bathroom, and I have always wanted a rainfall shower head. I have looked on various sites, but most were too expensive.
I started looking on
Walmart.com and I really found one I liked that wasn't too expensive so I ordered it. I was excited and anxious for it to come.
When I got it, there was only 3 pieces to put it together. It only took me about 10 minutes. I did add an extra long hose so that I could take it off and use it manually.
I am very happy with my purchase, and the price is a great value.
I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random