Monday, September 26, 2016

#NewBestCallusRemover Naturalico Review






I was looking for something for my feet. I don't know how, or why I keep getting calluses. I used to go get a pedicure once a month, but now I am so busy with work, I just don't have time anymore. I was looking around on Amazon, and was reading all the five star reviews for this one, and everyone was happy with it, so I decided to order it.

Let me just say, I really love this set. It's waterproof. It will automatically shut off if you are pushing to hard. The adaptor plug is fast charging (3 hours). It has a safety switch lock. Which makes it safer to use.
What's in the box:
1.) Electronic foot file
2.) Roller head
3.) Nail polisher head
4.) Cleaning brush
5.) Mesh carry bag

The directions recommend using the file 1-2 times a day for the first 5 days before you see a real difference. That is true. It got rid of my dry skin, and my feet didn't start to feel soft for about a week. The include a nail polisher head. This is to buff and shape your toenails. I don't think many kits include this.

And this is compact. You just pack your mesh bag, and you can carry it in your purse, backpack, or overnight bag. I am really happy with the quality of this set. I am glad I purchased it. The price is an excellent value. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product that I review


#NewBestCallusRemover



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random