Sunday, September 25, 2016

#TexsensMusicBulb bluetooth review





#TexsensMusicBulb I was very intriqued with this product. I didn'y know they made lightbulbs that can be connected to bluetooth. And actually play music. I decided to order it, and see how everything worked. I was very excited to get it, and try it out.

What's in the box:
1.) bluetooth bulb
2.) controller
3.) instruction manual

The bulb's size doesn't look any different than a lightbulb, except for the center where the speaker is. The remote is fairly easy to control. And syncing is pretty easy as well. There are a lot of colors you can choose from for the bulb. You can also pick random on the remote and will go thru all the colors.

I really am happy with my purchase. I think the price is a good value. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product I review.


#TexsensMusicBulb



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random