Monday, September 26, 2016

#luxyhome bath mat review





First off, I just want to say this is a well made bath mat. I thought deluxe meant a longer fitting bath mat. I should have relied on the measurements that the company gave in the description. It is a little deceiving, but I will take the blame. If your looking for a longer mat, this is not it. If your looking for a quality made bath mat, then this is the one

Anyway, this mat is non-slip, anti-bacterial, and it actually stays pretty white while its in the tub. It sticks well, and no mold or mildew builds up on or under the mat. It even stops slippery soap. I am pretty impressed. The company also included a free body washer pad. It's very luxurious. Great for those long hot showers.

I am pretty pleased with my purchase. The price is a good value. It's in the middle range of mats of similar quality. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product that I review. 
  


#luxyhome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random