Tuesday, September 6, 2016

#greenfrogbaby backpack/lunchpack review





I bought this for my nephew who is 3 years old. Everytime his sister goes to school, he cries because he doesn't have a backpack like she does. He wants to wear one, and walk to school with her. He doesn't quite understand why he can't go to school yet. So when this arrived, and I told him it's his very own, You should have seen the biggest smile he has ever had.

He wore it all day, and wouldn't take it off until his sister came home from school. I really like this lunch bag, or backpack. It's made of EVA material, almost like rubber. It's very lightweight, and can be worn with the straps like a backpack, or can be carried by the handle at the top of the bag. It's a pretty neon blue color.

It has one big pouch, which is closed by a zipper, and has rubber on the zipper head. So it's easy for little hands to open it. It can be washed with soap and water. I am very happy with my purchase. My nephew loves it. I think the price is an excellent value for the quality of the lunchbox. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product I review.


#greenfrogbaby



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random