Wednesday, September 7, 2016

#ijoy Bluetooth Headset Review







 I wanted these headphones because they are pink. They looked stylish, and they are Bluetooth. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised. You can use them wireless if you have a Bluetooth device, and They also include a cord if you don't have Bluetooth. My laptop does not have Bluetooth. So that made me very happy.
They fold up for easy storage. And it takes a little over an hour to fully charge the headset. Each charge lasts about 8-10 hours. All the controls are in the headset. 5-button control, including Play/pause/answer/hangup, Equalizer, Next track/volume up, Previous track/volume down. I can't believe how much I really like these headphones.
The sound is really crystal clear. Even when you turn the sound up. The bass doesn't get muffled. I gave the product 5 stars. I am very happy with my purchase. The price is an excellent value. This headset is loaded with features, and the price is very reasonable. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product I review. https://www.amazon.com/P26-Rechargeable-Wirel…/…/ref=sr_1_3…


#ijoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random