Monday, September 5, 2016

#mellanni 1800 #microfiber #queen #sheetset review





I really like an 1800 thread sheet set. But I always thought they were too expensive to buy. I have trouble skeeping, and I hate the sheets I have now. Very scratchy on the skin, even after a few washings. But I saw this set had good reviews so I decided to buy it. I chose the white color. They come in a zippered plastic bag.

The sheets are so soft. It's like sleeping on a puffy cloud. They have deep corner pockets, and they fit nicely on my bed, and over my mattress pad This is probably the best sleep I have evet had. I don't even want to get out of bed. I am even thinking about buying another set for my second bedroom.

The sheet set is very easy to wash. There is no fading or shrinkage.I gave the sheet set 5 stars. I am very happy with my purchase. The price is a very good value. I have seen quality sheet sets 2 or 3 times higher than what I paid on Amazon. I was given this product for free or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product I review.


#mellanni 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random