Sunday, August 27, 2017

#Faddishair Beautiful Brazilian Virgin Hair Extensions. Excellent qualit...


#Faddishair I wear hair extensions on a regular basis. This is the first time I have tried this brand. In the box, there are 3 bundles of hair. One is 10 inches, one is 12 inches, and one is 14 inches. Each bundle is a double strong welf (2 sets of hair rolled together). This is a lot of hair. 100 grams. More than enough to cover your full head.
This is 100 percent Brazilian Virgin Hair. They are Remy human hair extensions. This is not a synthetic product. I always get my hair sewn in, and this hair is specifically made for that. These are not seperate pieces of extensions. These can also be cut to fit your hair. The hair can be curled just like regular hair. I leave mine in about 8 weeks, and get my hair redone. You have to be careful when washing the extensions. I only wash my hair twice a week, and use dry shampoo to keep it looking shiny. These are the best extensions I have bought in a long time. And I cannot believe they are under 40 dollars on Amazon. Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07436LNZL/

#faddishair

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random