Sunday, August 27, 2017

3D 100 Percent Mink Eyelashes by Miss Kiss


#MissKiss I have always wanted my own set of mink eyelashes (I get them put on at the salon, and it costs me 100 dollars). Mink is the best. It lasts longer then the synthetic lashes. These are very nice. You can tell they are handmade, and the workmanship is excellent. Very full lashes that cover the whole edge of the eyelid. There is no eyelash glue included (I have my own). These come in a hard cardboard box, which is a great way to store your eyelashes. These look really beautiful when I wear them out. You can't even tell they are fake. All in all, I haven't had any problems with them since I received them. The directions say they can last up to 15 uses. But, I have worn them almost 10 times, and I think they still look pretty new. You can get these for under 10 dollars on Amazon. (only 8.88). Here's the link, go check them out: https://www.amazon.com/…/B071J…/ref=cm_cr_srp_d_product_top…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random