Thursday, May 4, 2017

#Silyheart 3PC Jewelry Set (Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings) Review










I am always looking for beautiful jewelry. Nothing that looks cheap. I received this for evaluating and reviewing purposes. I ordered this because it came in a set (Plus it is absolutely stunning). It's a real plus when you are out, and all your jewelry matches. The necklace is approximately 16 inches long. It has a 2 inch extender chain, so you can wear it a little lower on your neck. The necklace has a lobster style clasp, which is very easy to close. The bracelet is about 8 inches long, and is connected with a small chain. This helps keep the bracelet on, while you close the bucket style clasp. It snaps very tight, and keeps the bracelet on, so you never have to worry about losing it.

The earrings are 1 inch long. The have a hook closure. All 3 pieces in the set are covered in beautiful multi-color Cubic Zirconia. These are not gold, but are gold plated. The set looks exquisite on, and shines beautifully in the light. I wouldn't wear this near water, in the shower, or doing dishes. And I use a damp cloth to clean it, and keep the set shiny. Since I have worn it a few times, I have had a lot of nice compliments on it. The set is quality made. And the price was very reasonable (25.00 for the 3pc set on Amazon). I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. I am very happy with it. Here is the link:


#SILYHEART

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random