Thursday, May 4, 2017

Big Hippo Car Windshield Sun Shade With Bonus Window shades Review






I have been looking for a sun shade for my car that will stay in place. I hate the ones that are round, and you have to unfold them (I'm sure you know what I mean...And then you can't figure out how to put it back together so you just throw it in the backseat). This one is nothing like that. I was glad that I chose to review it. It folds in an accordion style (and has straps that holds it in place). It is very sturdy, and stays put when you use the visors in the front of the car. The sun shade is pretty thick, and you can tell that it's very well made. The quality is excellent. It's coated to keep out 99% of UV ray damage. When I use the shade, my car is never too hot, even if it is parked in the sun. I drive a SUV, and it fits perfect in my car.


Included is a free bonus. A set of sun shades for the backseat passengers. The stick on the windows with a small rubber suction cup. I haven't decided to use these yet because it's still pretty cool where we live, and nobody really sits in the backseat ( I have tried them, and they are easy to put on the window). This is a really nice set for the price, and it's very affordable (14.99 for the set on Amazon). I plan on buying a couple more sun shades for our other 2 cars.


#BigHippo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random