Thursday, April 27, 2017

#Hillmax Smart Wireless Motion Sensor Light Review









I was glad I had the chance to review this.This is really an excellent sensor light. No cord is needed. It comes with a USB cord for charging. Each full charge lasts up to 100 hours of use. You just wave your hand over it, to turn it off or on. You can also control the brightness with your hand as well (dim, soft, or strong by moving your hand up or down). It has a maximum distance of 9 inches.The smart light is very compact. I take it with me when we go camping on the weekend. I don't even need to charge it again until I get home. I use it at night when I am in bed reading. I keep it on dim, so I don't wake up my husband. It's made of a high quality plastic. I accidentally dropped it, and it didn't get dented or broken. And last time we had a power outage, we used this light continuously for 8 hours. The Smart Night Light is quality made, and well worth the price (49.99 on Amazon thru the seller Hillmax). Check out the link attached.


#Hillmax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random