Thursday, April 27, 2017

#Amoner 2-10ft Lighting fast Charging Cables for Android Review



I can never find cords that seem to be long enough. This really is an excellent set that I got to review.This comes with a set of 2-10 ft. Micro USB cords. They are Nylon braided, and tangle free. That's a big plus in my book. I hate cables that tangle. These cables work great on long car rides with the family. The cord easily reaches the backseat and still has some movement to it. This is great when my nephew is with me.


The stainless steel endings fit nice and snug. No falling out of my phone or tablet. The Micro USB cord is a super fast charger. It only takes about an hour to fully charge my phone. It works excellent with my Samsung Phone, My Android Tablet, and my LG G6 phone as well. It's not made to be used with any Apple products. The price is excellent for the quality of the cables. I highly recommend them.


#Amoner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random