Monday, December 26, 2016

My Diet Chef- Flat Tummy Tea For Weight Loss Review





I am so excited to tell you about a new product I got to try and review. My Diet Chef-Flat Tummy Tea For Weight Loss. It comes in 3 flavors: Peppermint-Anise, Chamomile-Citrus, and Assorted.For reviewing purposes I was sent the Peppermint-Anise. After the Christmas Holiday, I really needed this. The company was started by a private chef, who traveled the world cooking for the rich and famous.He wanted to help other people with weight loss problems. It comes in the a .5 oz size. You use one teaspoon per 8 oz of water. And drink it 15 minutes before your meals.When I first opened the product the smell was wonderful. I thought the tea looked a little different, But, the use all organic and natural products like: peppermint, star anise, licorice root, chickweed, cinnamon, ginger, fennel, and basil.

Surprisingly, the tea actually tastes really good. I noticed that I ate less,and the tea made me fill full. I have used it for the last week, and I have lost about 5 pounds. The tea is a little expensive (47.00 on Amazon) but through this private link I am including, you can purchase the tea for 95% off. It's only good for the next 24 hours (starting at 12:01 tonight EST). So make sure to click the link for your coupon (at a cost of only 2.85).



#mydietchef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random