Tuesday, December 27, 2016






I was looking for a nice warm coat for the winter. I saw this, and thought this would be great. The poncho does fit true to size. It's made of 50% Wool, and 50% Polyester. The poncho has some weight to it. And it's really warm because of the wool. The style of the poncho is a Batwing sleeve ( you put your arms in, and it has no fitted sleeve per say). You put the poncho on, and it has a belt that goes around the waist. The outside is a black color, and the inside is a nice sea green color. It has hidden buttons in the lining, and a snap on the collar.

I really love this poncho. my aunt and I are always running to the closet to get it first when we go to the mountains. It's style and design, make it perfect for wearing casual every day, or elegant at night for any kind of party or function. It says to dry clean only. And I think that's best. I wouldn't wash this at home. I think the price is very good for the quality of the poncho, and if they had other colors, I would order one for my Aunt (So I can have my own). I am very happy with my purchase, and I have had no problems whatsoever with the poncho.


#Lacle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random