Monday, October 17, 2016

#promotion Fit Over Polarized Sunglasses to Wear Over Regular Glasses for Men and Women Review.





I received the following product for testing and review: Fit Over Polarized Sunglasses to Wear Over Regular Glasses for Men and Women. I wear contacts, but sometimes I wear regular glasses. So I was excited to test these sunglasses. They do fit over my glasses it was the first thing I tried when I got them. I thought it might be uncomfortable, but actually they felt just fine.

The glasses come with a cleaning cloth, a bag for safe keeping, and an eyeglass holder rope. It really is a pretty nice set. I also like that these are not big like the ones you get from the eye doctor. I have even worn them when I have my contacts in. The frames come in 5 different colors. For testing purposes I received the blue ones with a grey lens.

They are made of a strong plastic, and the lenses are plastic as well. The lenses are polarized, and have 100% ultra violet protection. The price for the whole set (18.99 on Amazon), I think it's a very good value. If I was a consumer, would I buy these? Definitely. They do look good when you are wearing them.


#promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random