Monday, October 17, 2016

#Earphones Wooden audio EP003 Wooden Earphones, with Mic, Bubinga In-ear Headphones Earbuds with Microphone, Noise Cancelling, Compatible with Apple iPhone & Android Smartphones Black Review.





I am always worried about the sound quality when I test earphones or headsets. I get sent the same products over and over, except it just has a new company name That's why I was excited to test and review the following: Wooden audio EP003 Wooden Earphones, with Mic, Bubinga In-ear Headphones Earbuds with Microphone, Noise Cancelling, Compatible with Apple iPhone & Android Smartphones Black.

I have never tried a headset or earbuds made of wood before. The one think I will say is they have a nice sleek modern design. They are not bluetooth, and they do have a cord with a mic. This really doesn't bother me. If I am at home watching T.V. on my laptop, I would rather use a corded headset. I have been wearing these for my morning walks.


They are pretty good at cancelling out the noise. I barely heard anything but my music on my walks. The high-end is very clear (which I Like). The mid-range was good. But the louder I turned up the volume, the base picked up a little distortion. The earphones come with 2 extra sets of earbud tips. Depending on your ear size, one of the three should fit. I was satisfied with the quality. I would give this set 4 out of 5 stars.


#Earphones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random