Sunday, October 22, 2017

MLAY M3 HOME IPL HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM

 This really works great for hair removal. There's a chart to match your skin tone, and it will tell you if this will work on your skin. It has everything I needed to remove hair in the privacy of my own home. Package Includes:
1*Main Body
1* HR lamp.(together with main body)
1*AC Adapter 
1*Safety Glasses
1*User manual
It was a little complicated to use the first few times, but I finally got the hang of it. There's also a CD you can watch to see how it is to be used. There is quite a few steps I had to go thru with my skin before I could use it properly. You need to wash and shave the area that you are going to be using the hair removal system on. It didn't hurt, and It didn't burn my skin, even when it was placed directly on it. You get 120,000 uses on one attachable lamp. You can also buy a lamp just for your acne. The hair remover system is of excellent quality, and much cheaper than the dermatologist. You can check out this product thru the Amazon link.


#MLAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random