Monday, January 16, 2017

#Bestfy Wireless Wraparound Headset Review





I am such a technology nerd. I am always looking for the perfect headset. I saw this, and had to order it. The first thing I really liked about these, is you can keep them around your neck for safe keeping. No having to look in your bag or your pocket for your earpiece or headset. Very simple. The second thing I like about these, is the battery time. 12 hrs in standby mode, or 10 hrs when using. These come with 4 set of ear tips. From Small to Large. So they fit almost anyone.

It takes only 2 hrs to get a full charge. And it has an operating capacity of up to 33 ft. And pairing the Bluetooth is very easy. If you don't know how to do it, it comes with an instruction manual that explains it in detail. The sound quality is very good. I didn't notice hardly any background noise. The bass doesn't rumble when you turn the volume up, and the mid and high range has a nice clear sound. The headset is very durable. I use these when I go to the gym for a workout, and when I am doing yoga. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the headset. I am pleased with my purchase.


#Bestfy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random