Thursday, October 27, 2016

#vitaminsprays Misol D3 Vitamin Spray Review







Most of us lead busy lives. Wether it's working, or taking care of the kids. We never get time to enjoy the sun, and get are 20 minutes of sunshine we need to get our daily dose of vitamin D3. I have been taking a prescription for the vitamin for the last three years. So I was kind of glad to get the chance to try Misol Vitamin D3 (5000 IU) Oral Spray by InMed technology. This isn't a pill, it's an all natural oral spray for your daily dose of vitamin D3. Just spray 2 times directly in your mouth. It's supposed to taste like peppermint. I'm not going to lie, I don't like the taste.

The spray supplies 5,000 IU. All you need for the day. It is high potency, and reaches your blood stream in minutes. It doesn't have any fillers or extra products you don't need. It's convenient and easy to use. And especially handy for people who have a hard time swallowing pills. It comes in a 1 ounce size, and that lasts for about 50 days. I have been using it off and on for about two weeks. My doctor said she will do a blood test to see how well it works on my next visit. I think it's a very good value (They are running a sale on their website). I give it 4 out of 5 stars. And 2 thumbs up for being budget friendly.


#vitaminsprays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random