Friday, October 28, 2016

#GREATKidsSnacks Great Kids October Subscription Snack Box Review











Since I have been taking care of my niece and nephew, I have been worried about things that they ate in the past, before they were under my care. I know they had lots of sugar, because when I took them to the dentist, they had a bunch of cavities. Even on their permanent teeth. So I decided I would teach them about heathy eating, and healthy sacks. I was recently asked to review a subscription box just for kids called "Great Kids Snack Box". Once a month, a box of 30 healthy snacks comes addressed to your children. I think this is a great idea. A snack for every day of the month. Each one healthy and aimed to help children learn about healthy eating.

The company was founded by Kyle Atkinson, who created it after chaperoning a group of children to the San Diego Zoo. He noticed that most of their lunches were just snacks, and juice. He realized that children were not getting proper nutrition. And decided to create a way that children would love, by getting their own personal kids snack box. My nephew really enjoyed getting a box in his name. He wanted to see what was inside. The box was just full of great tasting healthy snacks. Juice, cookies, granola, oatmeal, chips, dried fruit, fruit bars, nuts, and more crunchy snacks.

You really get a well rounded box of everything that's been kids tested, and snacks kids enjoy. I have been teaching my nephew, niece, and a few of the neighborhood kids about sugar and fat grams. I thought it was interesting that they were reading all about the sugar and fat grams on all the products in their Great Kids Snack Box. I can say they all enjoyed the great tasting products. You can check out all the Products on the Great Kids Snack box website. There's a lot of things that are interesting to read, watch and enjoy. They are running a special for all my readers, 25% off your first box with the code: BRIDGETTE25.


#GREATKidsSnacks @greatkidssnacks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random