Sunday, October 23, 2016

#foldablehangers Push Button Foldable Clothes Hangers for Home and Travel. By LAEON Review






I was looking for some smaller hangers for my nephew's clothes. We built another lower clothes rack in our closet, so he knows where his clothes are and he can reach them. I was send a set for testing and review: Push Button Foldable Clothes Hangers for Home and Travel. Heavy Duty Plastic Clothes Organizer. Various Colors, 2 Sizes, Set of 8. They have the following colors available: Red, Blue, Pink, and black. For reviewing purposes I was sent the kids size in blue.

These were quite different. I had never seen push button hangers before. How it works is, you take the hanger that is shipped flat, and lift up both sides to lock it in place. To undo the hangers, you put the button, and then they release to go flat again. The only thing that I did notice, is the hangers don't fit on my regular standard size bar that the adult clothes are hanging on. But fortunately, The bar we added to the closet is a little smaller.

The hangers are made of a hard plastic. And don't take up as much room as regular hangers. I hung my nephew's heavy sweaters, and his coats on them, and the hangers held up very well. He loves the blue color. He actually was better at changing the hanger with the button than I was.The price is not very budget friendly (27.99 on Amazon). I think they would be great as a gift for a babies room. But I have had absoutely no problems with the hangers.


#foldablehangers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random