Friday, September 23, 2016

#Leopardoutdoor Lounger review







I am always looking for things that my nephew and the neighborhood kids can use. Sometimes I take them to the park, the beach or just outside in our yard. I thought this would be nice they could sit on it out of the sun, when they get tired of playing. So I decided to order it, and have some fun too.

When I got it, it was compact in a carrying bag that you can throw over your shoulder. I thought I would need the pump, to blow up the inflatable lounger. But when I was reading the description, I saw that you just open the two ends up, and let the air come in buy itself. But as we tired it, it was quite funny to see everyone in the house trying to get air in the lounger.

I still do't think we filled it up enough. We need to get some blowing wind, but we don'y have that right now. We eventually got it filled up. The kids love to play with it when they are outside. I am really happy with my purchase. I was given this product for free, or at a reduced price, for my honest and truthful unbiased review. All opinions are my own. I am a consumer. I personally buy and use every product that I review.


#Leopardoutdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random