Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#uniwigs Peachy Blonde Wavy Hair Wig - #uniwigs


#Uniwigs I have always wanted to try a different hair color. But I have baby fine hair, and it just wouldn't look good on me. So, I just stick to my blonde hair. My hairdresser said why not try a wig, so I ordered this. It is a beautiful color. It starts out dark at the roots, and gradually get a pink and dirty blonde color. very pretty. What comes in the box:
1. Bob style wig
2. Wig brush
3. Hair net
Even though the hair is synthetic, it looks real. The quality is excellent. One of the best synthetic wigs I have seen. Inside the wig you will have the clips, cotton fiber cap, and nylon lace front. It fits securely on your head/scalp, and doesn't move around on your head. You can curl the synthetic hair, but you must keep it on the low setting. I have been enjoying the wig, and have lots of fun wearing it! Right now it's on sale on Amazon for 61.99 Check out there other wigs while your there. 
Click here to Purchase

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MQI7YZZ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#Uniwigs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random