Wednesday, August 9, 2017

#Aicok Wide Mouth Juicer





#Aicok #FunnyHomeUS Ever since I read a book about juicing, I have wanted to get a juicer. But most were too expensive. This one was a really good price (only 59.99 on Amazon). so I decided to try it. One thing I noticed, this is a full size juicer (very happy about that).
The juicer was very simple to put together. I didn't even need the instructions. This has a fairly large extractor. But I had to cut my fruit into quarters to put it in. It has 2 different speeds depending on what you are juicing.
This has a juicer pitcher for one side, and a fruit and pulp container for waste on the other side. It comes apart for easy cleaning. There is a brush included for getting the smaller bit of fruit off the juicer. It's made of stainless steel so it will never rust. The quality is excellent. It is now part of my morning routine. Here's the link so you can get your very own. And if you have Amazon Prime, it ships for free. 


#Aicok

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random