Tuesday, May 23, 2017

#JTrim Electric Razor wet/dry Review












I really wanted to get a quality shaver for my husband at a reasonable price. Luckily I was offered the chance to test and review this one by JTrim. I was surprised at how nice it was.The electric razor has a lot of excellent qualities to it. It comes with a rechargeable stand. The razor is compact, but still packs a powerful punch. It has 3 rotating heads, and they pop open for easy cleaning. It comes with a small brush, so you can get all the hair out. Each full charge of the electric razor lasts about 8 hours, so it does last a long time.

It has a very soft sound when using. And my husband and I agree that it does create a very close and soft shave. The electric razor does come with a trimmer attachment. Great for sideburns and eyebrows. The shaver is quality made. And I have had no problems with it at all. My husband loves it, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy it if I needed a new one. The only thing that I would suggest is maybe a small carrying bag for the razor be included. Other than that, I give it 5 stars.


#JTrim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random